Committed to Working Safely
We make safety protocols, training, and accountability our highest priority. Believing safety and quality go hand in hand, we adhere to all industry safety standards while installing, developing, updating, and servicing our customers’ technology and electrical needs.
Laibe Safety Director
- Laibe’s Safety Director is continually taking Ohio Bureau of Workmans’ Compensation CEU coursework to stay up-to-date on a variety of occupational safety and health topics
- Participates in the Industrial-Specific Safety Program (ISSP) year round training and education opportunities
- An ergonomic review was conducted to ensure our maneuvers, techniques and processes are efficient and safe
- Full-time safety director conducts site visits, reviewing and auditing safety practices and equipment to maintain our safety standard of excellence
- The safety director keeps policies up to date and watches safety trends and adjusts work to accommodate best practices
Laibe Employees and Job Sites
- 2019 – An ergonomic specialist reviewed our maneuvers, techniques and processes to ensure efficiency and safety
- Laibe uses a “hot sheet” to share information to field personnel on safety
- Every jobsite is assigned a 30-hour OSHA trained individual
- CPR and first-aid trained personnel are designated to every jobsite
- All Laibe team members are 10-hour OSHA trained
- Our EMR rating is below .5 built on our annual average work hours, and we are constantly striving to be below the industry average of 1.0
- Laibe journeyman electricians complete the Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee approved five-year electrical apprenticeship which details workplace safety
Laibe Memberships and Awards
- Member of Avetta and ISNetworld – Both organizations verify our safety policies and records, ensuring we meet strict safety requirements. Laibe is 100% compliant with both groups. In addition, being involved with them allows us to work exclusively with businesses and organizations who require the Avetta and ISNetworld compliance.
- We have been awarded local and national safety awards
- All Laibe team members are National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E Arc Flash trained
Keeping our team members safe is our top priority and we work diligently, implementing standards and providing education that ensures our team members return home every night to their families unharmed.
Let Us Work For You
Professional Attention and Innovation Solutions
Laibe is your diversified electrical contractor in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We have the reputation of providing confidence and customer satisfaction to every project we’re involved with. Contact us today to get started.