Over 30 of our 90+ years of experience have been focused on Healthcare!
Life and Death: this is how important healthcare buildings are to the community. We know how critical electrical and communications systems are to successful patient care, staff support, and the internal operations of a hospital. From single data cable runs to design-assist, we work well in healthcare.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge and training of installing electrical systems including normal power, critical power, and life safety power.
- Our understanding of communications and our extensive training allows us to provide low voltage solutions from data cables to fiber optics and the systems that use them.
- Identifying the ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) level assigned to the environment, we adapt our work to meet any level.
- Appreciating the personal nature of healthcare, we are sensitive to private information and adamant that HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is followed.
- With our high level of healthcare experience, we ensure a less stressful JACHO inspection.
- Combining our understanding of communications and the expertise of electricity allows us to install access control, biomedical patient monitoring and wandering control systems simply and efficiently.
Over 17 Million
square feet of
Wander Guard -
We will continue to connect your facility with the electrical and technology systems that optimize your environment and allow you to focus on your patients and your staff.
Voice/data structured cabling systems
Fiber optics communication systems
Infant Abduction Alarms
Clocks (general and surgery)
Medical Gas Alarms
Let Us Work For You
Professional Attention and Innovation Solutions
Laibe is your diversified electrical contractor in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We have the reputation of providing confidence and customer satisfaction to every project we’re involved with. Contact us today to get started.